24.12.2010

Christmas Tree

TÜRKÇE İÇİN TIKLAYIN

 
Christmas day is very close. I wanted to make a small present for our neighbours and I decided to prepare this nutella tart. This way we will be wishing them a merry christmas and at the same time we will have the chance to thank them for their patience for the last two months :)

I mentioned in one of my posts that I'd been searching some Christmas - New Year recipes. When I gathered the folding&cutting method which I saw in a web page together with Lucia's tart recipe I got this Christmas Tree. I hope you like it too

250g flour (150 + 100)
50g sunflower oil
150g sugar
2 small sized eggs (about 75-85g in total)
5g baking powder
1 scahet vanillin sugar
300g nutella
M&Ms

  • Place 150g flour, oil, sugar, eggs. the remaining 100g flour, baking powder and vanillin sugar respectively in TM Bowl. Mix for 1 minute on Speed 3-4, using TM Spatula through the hole of TM Lid at the same time 
  • Place the dough in a bowl, roll it into a ball shape, cover with plastic film and let it rest in the fridge for 2 hours
  • Place baking paper on the surface that you work on. Sprinkle with a little flour
  • Place the dough on the baking paper, sprinkle with a little flour on the top. Roll out into a square with a rolling pin, 30 x 30cm about
  • Spread a bit flour on the dough and fold it as in the picture

  • Unfold it back and make cuts as in the picture starting from folding lines
  • Spread nutella  in the center with a spoon or spatula as in the picture
  • Fold it as in the picture giving it to a Christmas Tree shape
  • Decorate with M&Ms. If you like, you can make a star using a piece of the remnant dough and place it on the top of your tree
  • Transfer it gently into baking tray together with the baking paper
  • Bake it in oven preheated at 180ºC for 20-25 minutes

Afiyet olsun...


Since I've baked 5 tarts today in order to give as Christmas presents, I used remnant dough to make 3 small trees.

.... And here are the Christmas packages of our neighbors. They will be delivered tomorrow;)




Sources:
Ratatoille Christmas Tree Pie
Lucia'a tart recipe + kitchen :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder