12.02.2013

Valentine's Day

TÜRKÇE İÇİN TIKLAYIN "Sevgililer Günü"
PER ITALIANO "San Valentino"



There are only a couple of days left to San Valentine's Day. I don't know how important these kind of days are in your lives, for me they are. You don't have to throw money around contrary to general belief. What is essential is to be there, in my opinion, to be present with a couple of sweet words, maybe a small note left on his/her pillow, or a small gesture... These are the things that matter.

I haven't much decided yet what to do this year. I know, time is almost up! I have a few ideas though.
Today I would like to share with you the table I prepared last year. It may give some opinion to those who are considering to prepare a romantic dinner for their sweethearts.

As a matter of fact, aside from the heart shaped cake, the stuff on the table weren't exclusive to Valentine's day. Basically I prepared the dishes that we like.



After my Chicken Cordon Bleu burgers were baked, by using a cookie cutter; I cut out heart shape and filled their center with a mixture of mayonnaise and ketchup. That was all. It was a very simple yet romantic presentation.




I prepared Mini Tarts by using Pepper Salsa and Cheese Mousse as filling.



The other things you see on the table are Bread Rolls with Semolina and Salad with Yogurt Mustard Dressing.



And finally we completed our evening with a heart shaped Valentine's Cake.




I would like to wish you all a very happy Valentine's Day in advance...




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder