PER ITALIANO "Crema di Pollo e Spinaci"
If you'd like to have a nice and filling soup here is the recipe ;)
20g parmesan, roughly chopped
20g blanched almonds
5g parsley leaves, washed and dried
1 clove of garlic
20g extra virgin olive oil
300g chicken breast, cut into small pieces
350g spinach leaves
750g vegetable or chicken broth (or water + Thermomix Vegetable or Chicken Stock Concentrate)
1 tbsp cornstarch
Ground Cayenne pepper (I used a little hot paprika, a little sweet paprika and a little black pepper)
2 egg yolks
1 tbsp milk cream or milk (20g)
Freshly squeezed lemon juice (optional)
- Grate parmesan for 10 seconds on Speed 8. Set aside.
- Grind almonds for 10 seconds on Speed 10. Set aside.
- Chop parsley for 5 seconds on Speed 5. Set aside.
- Put oil and garlic in TM Bowl. Cook for 3 minutes at 100°C on Speed 1.
- Remove garlic. Add chicken. Cook for 5 minutes at 100°C on Reverse / Soft Speed.
- Add spinach leaves. Chop for 10 - 15 seconds on Speed 5. Use also Thermomix Spatula through the hole of TM Lid if needed.
- Add vegetable (or chicken) broth, ground almonds, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 100°C on Speed 2.
- Start Thermomix on Speed 4. Through the hole of TM Lid add egg yolks one at a time, parmesan and cream.
- Let it rest in TM Bowl for a couple of minutes. Close with Measuring cup and blend for 10 seconds on Speed 8.
- Add chopped parsley and mix with spatula.
- Serve into plates. Add lemon juice.
Adapted with a few changes from the recipe titled as Crema di Pollo e Spinaci in the book named Ogni Giorno Primi Piatti.