PER ITALIANO "Yogurt alla Banana"
Today I would like to share with you banana yogurt recipe.
You can increase/decrease the amount of the sugar due to the ripeness of your bananas and your palate.
After several trials we decided on around 60 grams. Our bananas were moderately ripe, yellow colour with green tips.
200g banana, roughly chopped
1000g full fat milk
100g full fat yogurt
1 tsp vanilla sugar
50g milk powder (the one I had was a skimmed one)
Note: I often replace sugar with agave syrup.
- Place banana and sugar in TM Bowl. Chop for 3 seconds on Speed 5. Scrape down the sides with spatula.
- Cook for 5 minutes at 100°C on Speed 1. Let it rest until it cools to 50°C.
- When it reaches down to 50°C add milk, yogurt, vanilla sugar and milk powder. Cook for 4 minutes at 50°C on Speed 4.
- Transfer into sterilized jars, close the lids. Wrap with a fleece throw. Place in the oven. (Or, do as I always do. Preheat the oven at 50°C and then turn it OFF. Remove TM Bowl off the TM Base. Close the lid and measuring cup. Wrap in a fleece throw. Place in oven. )
- Keep it there undisturbed for 12 hours.
- (In case you let it ferment in TM Bowl) transfer into a bowl.
- Place it in the fridge, let it cool.