The number of Thermomix Tarif Defterim's followers on Facebook are now over 1.000!
I was aware that the number had been recently growing however I honestly didn't expect that it would go over 1.000 before 2015. This has been a nice surprise and wonderful Christmas gift to me.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you, those who follow the blog via Facebook, Forum Thermomix, Pinterest, Google+, Bloglovin, or directly on the web or through email subscription...
As promised, here comes the recipe for Chocolate Hazelnut Torrone.
It could make a delightful Christmas gift.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope 2015 turns to be one of your happiest years.
300 g dark chocolate, roughly broken into pieces
200 g Gianduja chocolate or milk chocolate, roughly broken into pieces
200 g Nutella
500 g toasted hazelnuts
- Put dark and Gianduja chocolate in TM Bowl. Chop for 5 seconds on Turbo Speed.
- Clean down the sides of TM Bowl. Add Nutella. Melt for 5 minutes at 70ºC on Speed 3.
- Add toasted hazelnuts and continue for 5 minutes at 70ºC on Reverse/ Speed 1.
- Cover a 20 x 30 cm rectangular pan with baking paper. Transfer chocolate mixture into the pan and distribute it evenly and flatten by pressing with a spatula or spoon.
- Cover wıth folio and refrigerate until the chocolate sets.
- Using a sharp knife cut it lengthwise into three pieces. Cover them with foil and store in the fridge.
- We prefer to serve them at room temperature although they are just as good also right out of the fridge.
Adapted from this recipe found on Bimby Italia web page.
Many thanks to Lully for sharing the recipe...
Here is the link for the recipe of White Torrone with Nuts and Fruits.