Upon some requests I've decided to include also Italian versions of the blog's recipes which means I will be publishing the new recipes in 3 different languages, may God help me:)
With Stefano's help, we will try to translate old recipes as well. So this update is the reason why you might be seeing some old titles back again.
1 tsp Thermomix Vegetable Stock Concentrate
Salt (I didn't use, Veggie concentrate contains enough salt for me)
8 fresh sage leaves
500g chicken breast (small slices)
50g Emmenthal, roughly chopped (or Gouda, Fontina...etc)
1 egg yolk
- Put onion and butter in TM Bowl. Cook for 3 minutes at 100ºC on Speed 4
- Add milk, water, Thermomix concentrate, pepper (and salt if you feel it's needed), cook for 7 minutes at 90ºC on Speed 1.
- In the meantime flour chicken slices. Place 2 hand-chopped sage leaves in Varoma Bowl and other 2 in Varoma Tray. Shake off excess flour and place the chicken slices in Varoma Bowl and Tray. Cover with the remaining hand-chopped leaves.
- Place Varoma and cook for 15 minutes at Varoma Temperature on Speed 1.
- Place Varoma-steamed chicken slices in a baking tray.
- Add cheese and egg yolk into the liquid in TM Bowl and mix for 10 second on Speed 6.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken slices.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180ºC for 20 minutes.
Adapted with a few changes from the recipe called Petti di Pollo alla Salvia in the book named Alla Scoperta di Bimby.