25.11.2011

Thermomix Meat Stock Concentrate

TÜRKÇE İÇİN TIKLAYIN
PER ITALIANO



Finally I made my first meat stock concentrate with Thermomix! 
I was so satisfied with my vegetable stock concentrate it took me a while to prepare this one
The next one will be chicken stock concentrate yet it seems to me that it is gonna take a while to consume this one.

The recipe is from Io e il mio Bimby.
I made a few changes and noted them down with the original recipe.

It has high salt content so that it could be stored for a longer period. For this reason I wouldn't advise you to taste when cooked. The most you can do is to sniff :)

When you prepare your own meat/vegetable/chicken concentrate most of the time you won't need to add salt in your meals. Check and adjust salt later to avoid from oversalting.


Ingredients:

300g meat, without bones and sinews, cut into small pieces (I used 400g beef)
300g mixed vegetables: celery stalk, carrot, onion (I used 400g vegetables)
3 sage leaves
1 sprig fresh rosemary (leaves only)
2 sprigs parsley
1 clove of garlic
300g coarse salt (I didn't increase the amount of the salt)
30g red wine
1 bay leaf (optional)
1 clove (optional)
30g grated parmesan (optional)


Preparation:



  • Grate parmesan for 7 seconds on Speed 9 and set aside.
  • Prepare minced meat: 10 seconds Speed 7. Set aside.
  • Put roughly chopped vegetables, garlic, sage, rosemary and parsley in TM Bowl. Chop for 10 seconds on Speed 5.
  • Add salt, minced meat, wine, bay leaf and clove. Cook for 25-30 minutes at Varoma Temperature on Speed 1.
  • Add parmesan. Speed gradually up to 7. Homogenize by speeding up to 10. Continue 1 minute.


Note 1: You can use 1 tsp of meat stock concentrate for 1/2 litre water. You can store in the fridge a few months.

Note 2: If you won't be able to consume in a few months you can use ice trays to store in the freezer so that you would have some very practical mono-use portions as well.

Adapted from Io e il mio Bimby.

 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder