In these cold winter days we enjoy very much having soups.
Today I would like to share the recipe of Pumpkin and Zucchini Soup which I prepared recently..
30g extravirgin olive oil
400g pumpkin, roughly chopped
100g zucchini, roughly chopped
100g carrot, roughly chopped
200g potatoes, roughly chopped
1 tsp Thermomix Vegetable Stock Concentrate
Salt (if needed)
- Chop onion for 4 seconds on Speed 6. Scrape down the sides with spatula.
- Add oil and cook for 3 minutes at 100ºC on Speed 1.
- Add pumpkin, zucchini, carrot and potato. Chop for 10 seconds on Speed 5.
- Add water, milk and Thermomix concentrate. Cook for 20 minutes at 100ºC on Speed 1.
- Adjust salt and pepper. Blend for 40 seconds on Speed 8 with measuring cup on.
- Serve into plates. Sprinkle with paprika or black pepper as you prefer.