13.03.2012

My Granny's Omelette

TÜRKÇE İÇİN TIKLAYIN "Babaannemin Omleti"
PER ITALIANO "Omelette di Mia Nonna"



My dearest granny (rest in peace) would make us this delicious omelette. I would make it more often in the past. Since cholesterol data became a part of the equation I tend to make it every once in a while now.

My beloved granny would make it with less ingredients. She wouldn't use neither parsley nor tomatoes. Only a nice piece of cheese would do it.

The recipe is very flexible and practical, I prepare my omelette with various ingredients depending also what I have in the fridge.

I most often make it as below:

Ingredients:

5-10g parsley leaves
2 eggs
10g milk
5g flour
A pinch of salt
Black pepper
10g feta cheese

Olive oil

Filling:
50g feta cheese, crumbled
10 pitted olives, chopped
10 cherry tomatoes, chopped

Preparation:


  • Chop parsley for 5 seconds on Speed 7.

 
  • Scrape down the sides of TM Bowl with spatula and add eggs, milk, salt, pepper. Mix for 30 seconds on Speed 3-4. 


  • Add cheese and mix for 10 seconds on Speed 4.


  • Heat an oiled non stick pan. Pour the egg mixture.
  • Cook at medium-high temperature until the top is not runny but set.


  • Place crumbled cheese, chopped olives and tomatoes in the middle as in the picture.


  • Gently fold the sides over the center to close and cook at medium-low temperature until the cheese slightly melts.


  • Cut in half and serve into the plates.

Enjoy




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder