PER ITALIANO "Sedano Rapa Ripieno di Verdure Miste"
Ingredients (4 servings):
1 freshly squeezed orange juice
1 freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 celeriacs (My 2 celeriacs weighed 650g unpeeled, 500g peeled)
70g green peas
Extra virgin olive oil
- Put water in a deep bowl together with orange and lemon juice.
- Peel celeriacs, cut in half. Carve them leaving around 1cm from the edges. Carve gently not to tear them.
- Put peeled, carved celeriac halves into water compound.
- In the meantime, dice carrot, potato and onion. Dice also carved pulp of the celeriacs.
- Place diced celeriac pulp, carrot, potato together with peas in Varoma Tray. Sprinkle with a little salt.
- Put diced onion in Varoma Bowl, place celeriac halves over. Sprinkle with a little salt.
- Put water-juice mixture in TM Bowl. Pozition Varoma.
- Steam for 25 minutes at Varoma Temperature on Speed 2.
- If needed, remove Varoma Tray and continue to cook celeriac in Varoma Bowl for another 5 minutes at Varoma Temperature on Speed 2.
- Mix diced vegetables with diced onion. Dress with oil.
- Stuff celeriac halves with veggies. Decorate with parsley leaves. Dress with a bit more oil if you like.
- This could be served both lukewarm and cold depending your preference.