1 clove of garlic (I used a large one. If you like garlic I'd recommend it)
1-2 sprigs of rosemary (leaves only)
30g pancetta (I didn't use)
40g extra virgin olive oil
2 cans of borlotti beans (1 can = 400g gross weight) or 450g boiled beans
100g tomato puree
1 tbsp Thermomix vegetable or meat stock concentrate
Salt (if needed)
Extra virgin olive oil
- Put garlic, pancetta and rosemary in TM Bowl. Chop for 5 seconds on Speed 7. Repeat it if needed.
- Clean down the sides of TM Bowl, add oil and saute for 3 minutes at 100ºC on Speed 1.
- Drain the beans (I also washed them). Net weight for 1 can beans will come around 220-240g
- Add 1 can of drained beans and tomato puree. Mix for 5 seconds on Speed 5.
- Clean down the sides of TM Bowl with spatula, add water and TM stock concentrate. Cook for 20 minutes at 100ºC on Speed 1
- Add pasta. Adjust salt and pepper. Cook at 100ºC on Reverse / Speed 1 for the cooking time indicated on the pasta packet. When there are 5 minutes left, add the 2nd can of drained beans and continue to cook.
- Let it rest in TM Bowl for 5 minutes before you serve into the bowls
- If you like, you can dress with a little olive oil and sprinkle with grated parmesan
It's adapted with a few changes from Pasta e Fagioli recipe in Io e il mio Bimby