3 sage leaves
1 sprig of rosemary
40g bread crumbs (or stale dry bread)
400g chicken breast, cut into pieces
20g olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
100g fontina cheese (or some othere cheese you like, I used emmenthal)
1 tsp Thermomix vegetable concentrate
- Put parmesan, bread crumbs, sage and rosemary leaves in TM Bowl and chop for 10 seconds on Speed 9.
- Add chicken and mix for 5 seconds on Speed 9.
- Add 1 tbsp oil, salt, pepper, nutmeg and egg. Mix for 15 seconds on Speed 5.
- Cut cheese into stripes
- Oil your hands.
- Get pieces of minced meat and flatten on the surface. Put 1 or 2 stripes of cheese in the center of each meatball, roll, stick the ends, flour and place them in steaming basket.
- In a clean TM Bowl put onion and chop for 2 seconds on Speed 5.
- Scrape down the sides with spatula. Add butter and cook for 3 minutes at 100ºC on Speed 1.
- Add beer, water and veggie stock concentrate. Insert steaming basket.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 100ºC on Speed 4.
- Transfer them into serving plate. Dress with some beer sauce remained in TM Bowl. (If you wish you can thicken it by adding 1 tsp of corn starch and cooking 3-4 minutes more. Remember to thin starch with a little water before adding into the sauce)
- Unbelievably I forgot to use the sauce :) Luckily we liked them also without.
- I served chicken meatballs with some vegetables.
Adapted with a few cahnges from this recipe
Thanks to robyroby for sharing it.