These chocolates are very easily done and consumed :)
I made them for our New Year's Eve party.
I'd better go back on a strict diet in 2012 but don't you worry! I already have some cake and dessert recipes in stock which I already prepared and photographed last year but are still waiting to be edited and published! ;)
10g egg white
150g dark chocolate
20 walnut halves
- Powderize sugar for 20 seconds on Speed 10.
- Add walnuts and egg white, mix for 10 seconds on Speed 7.
- Wrap with plastic film and refrigerate for half an hour.
- In washed and wiped TM Bowl grind chocolate for 7 second on Speed 7. Scrape down the sides of TM Bowl.
- Melt chocolate for 3-4 minutes at 50ºC on Speed 2-3. Transfer it into a bowl.
- Get small pieces from walnut dough, roll into ball shape. (You should have 20 pieces in total)
- Flatten them a bit by pressing with your fingertip.
- Dip them into melted chocolate and place on baking paper.
- Place walnut halves on the top. Let stand until firm.
- Transfer into serving plate.