21.12.2010

Snowman Cupcakes

TÜRKÇE İÇİN TIKLAYIN
PER ITALIANO
  
 

Yes!! I promised for Christmas recipes. This is the first one. (I only have 2 anyway because of the works in the kitchen. I didn't have the chance to try all in my mind)

I made a research first by surfing on internet and reading the books I had. When I compiled all together I got these cute snowmen. I can say they got very high rating from the eaters:)

They are very easy to make. Decoration takes a bit. If you have children you know you can ask for their help. I believe they would enjoy making snowmen :)

If you'd like to try this cute recipe for this Christmas or winter here are the ingredients and the recipe:


CUPCAKES
 
310g flour
10g baking powder
1 tsp salt
300g sugar
110g butter (softened)
2 eggs
250g milk (130 + 120)
1 sachet vanillin sugar (3-5g about)

  • Place a bowl on Thermomix. Sift in and weigh flour. Add baking powder and salt. Mix and set aside
  • Place sugar in TM Bowl. Pulverize for 15 seconds on Speed 10
  • Add butter and mix for 3.5-4 minutes on Speed 3-4 until fluffy
  • Add half of flour mixture and mix for 1 minute on Speed 3-4
  • Add 130g of milk. Start Thermomix on Speed 3-4
  • After 1 minute add eggs one at a time through the hole of TM Lid
  • After 1 minute add the remaining flour mixture, milk(120g) and vanillin sugar through the hole of TM Lid. Continue to mix for 1 minute
  • Place paper cupcake liners into the cupcake cups. Fill 3/4 of each cupcake cup with the cake mixture
  • Bake in preheated oven at 180ºC for 15-25 minutes (Duration of baking may change due to the size of your cups, you can check it out with a toothpick)
  • Remove from the oven. Let them cool



WHITE CHOCOLATE FROSTING

300g white chocolate
150g butter (softened)
40g fresh cream

  • Grind chocolate for 8 seconds on Speed 8 and set aside
  • Add butter and cream. Warm for 5 minutes at 70ºC on Speed 3
  • Add chocolate and mix for 2 minutes on Speed 3-4



DECORATION

Dessicated coconut
Chocolate chips
Sweets (I used M&Ms, jelly sweets and liquorice)


  • Spread white chocolate frosting with a spoon or spatula on the top of the cupcakes
  • Sprinkle with coconut and decorate your snowmen as you wish
Afiyet olsun....
  



Sources:
Recipes for Christmas sweets 
Snowmen Cupcakes
Bimby Torte e Biscotti Book
My mother-in-law's kitchen :)

2 yorum: