7.02.2011

Mascarpone and Nutella Cake

TÜRKÇE İÇİN TIKLAYIN

 
Do not be fooled by the looks of this cake!

There are some recipes which don't look very promising however you understand they are gonna be one of your favorites as soon as you get the first bite. This cake is one of those ones. According to Stefano it is one of the best two cakes he had ever!

Easy peasy! It is a no-egg cake by the way! It was the first time for me, I had my doubts but it worked surprisingly well.

I hope you like it too


Cake:
400g flour
300g sugar
100g unsweetened cocoa powder
500g milk
2 sachets of baking powder

Cream
250g nutella
250g mascarpone

To decorate
Icing sugar (you can prepare with your TM)

  • Sift in flour. Add cocoa, sugar and milk. Mix for 30 seconds on Speed 4
  • Add 2 sachets of baking powder and mix for 30 seconds on Speed 4
  • Pour into a cake tin which is previously covered with baking paper and bake in preheated oven at 180ºC for 35-40 minutes. (I used a 28cm cake tin)
  • Let it cool

  • Mix mascarpone and nutella for 20 seconds on Speed 3-4
  • Cut the cake in half, spread the cream between the pieces
  • Let it cool in the fridge 3-4 hours. (Better if you prepare in the morning or the day before)
  • Sprinkle with icing sugar just before you serve

Afiyet olsun.


I am not sure about the source of this recipe. I don't know if it is from a book, blog or forum. It is a recipe that passes from hand to hand I guess. I saw it in many different web sites posted by different people.
  
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder