1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
150g sunflower oil
100g dark chocolate
- Pulverize sugar for 20 seconds on Speed 10
- Sift in flour, add baking powder, vanilla, oil and eggs. Knead for 1 minute
- Mix for 1 minute on Speed 4-5
- Flour the surface where you will work. Place the dough. Let it rest for 5 minutes
- Roll out with a rolling pin on the floured surface (it'd stick otherwise) around 3-5mm thick.
- Cut with flower shaped cookie cutter. Place them in oven tray that is covered with baking paper (I got 2 trays full)
- Bake in preheated oven at 175°C for 15-20 minutes.
- Let them cool
- Melt chocolate using bain-marie method
- Spread some chocolate in the center of flower biscuits and sprinkle with some decorations
- Let chocolate solidify before you serve