50g dark chocolate
130g butter, cut into pieces
20g unsweetened cacao
1/4 tsp baking soda
100g white chocolate
- Melt dark chocolate with bainmarie method.
- Powderize sugar for 15 seconds on Speed 10.
- Add butter and mix for 1.5 minutes on Speed 3.
- Add egg and mix for 20 seconds on Speed 3.
- Add melted dark chocolate and mix for 30 seconds on Speed 3.
- Sift in flour, baking soda and cacao in a bowl.
- Start Thermomix on Speed 3 and add flour mixture through the hole of TM Lid. Continue for 50 seconds.
- Roll out cookie dough between 2 sheets of baking paper. Cut using cookie cutters. Set aside the excess dough, transfer cookies with baking paper into the tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in preheated oven at 180ºC.
- Let them cool on a wire rack.
- I baked 2 trays of cookies with this recipe.
- Melt white chocolate with bainmarie method. (Or chop chocolate for 8 seconds on Speed 8. Melt for 4-5 minutes at 50ºC on Speed 2-3)
- Fill piping bag or paper cone with chocolate, decorate your biscuits as you wish.