7.12.2011

Mushroom Tagliatelle

TÜRKÇE İÇİN TIKLAYIN
PER ITALIANO


As of today Thermomix Tarif Defterim is 2 years old !!


I started my journey in Turkish when I saw that there weren't any Turkish resources on Thermomix so I decided to humbly fill such a gap thinking there may be people like me. Later on first English and then Italian pages joined into the blog.

When I published my first post I couldn't possibly  imagine that owning a blog would affect my life this much in terms of both time and effort that were required and it has also broadened my horizons.

I've been always somebody who loved trying new recipes, the blog enabled me even more, in short, we started eating different things for almost every time I cooked ;)

During these 2 years thanks to "Thermomix Tarif Defterim" I have got the chance to know many people from all around world. The number of blogs followers on both Blogger and Facebook has increased. I'd like to thank each of you for your interest.

I have a very forgetful nature and believe it or not but last year I forgot to celebrate the very first year of my blog! So I wanted to do something special for this year. What can be better than a pasta fresca recipe? :)

The first recipe of today is Tagliatelle with Mushroom Sauce which is one of our favorite pasta - sauce combinations.

I hope you like it.



Ingredients:

500-600g Tagliatelle

Sauce:
15g dried mushrooms
200g tepid water
1 clove of garlic
15g shallot
15g celery stalk
15g carrot
30g olive oil
450g mushrooms, sliced
20g white wine
1 tsp Thermomix meat stock concentrate
Salt (only if needed)
Grated Parmesan

Preparation:


  • Put dried mushrooms in a small bowl with tepid water and let them soften for half an hour.
  • Chop garlic, shallot, celery and carrot for 5 seconds on Speed 5. Clean down the sides of TM Bowl.
  • Add oil and cook for 3 minutes at 100ºC on Speed 1.
  • Add drained-squeezed mushrooms (Keep the mushrooms' water aside to use later). Mix for 3 seconds on Speed 5.
  • Add sliced mushrooms, wine, mushrooms' water and Thermomix concentrate. Cook for 25-30 minutes on Reverse / Soft Speed.
  • Transfer sauce into a pan.
  • Add salt and 1 tbsp of oil into boiling water, throw in tagliatelle and boil for 1 or 2 minutes. 
  • Drain and add into mushroom sauce.
  • Mix gently tagliatelle with sauce on medium high heat
  • Serve into the plates.
  • Sprinkle with some grated Parmesan.

Afiyet olsun.

Enjoy

Note: This sauce is great to use with tagliatelle, pappardelle and polenta.


1 portion size of uncooked tagliatelle pasta is 120 - 150g. The first number is the ideal size, second one is our operative size :)





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder