25.12.2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

TÜRKÇE İÇİN TIKLAYIN
PER ITALIANO




I had decided not to prepare Christmas Tree for this year. I don't know, I just didn't feel like it. I was planning to get by with my small portable Christmas Tree instead of taking out the the big one from its pack, and I did so in the beginning. However my plan collapsed the day we went to Ikea and I found myself decorating Christmas Tree also this year.

In Ikea we were given a pine tree as a present, a real one! Of course it is not like I was forced to get it anyway but the fact of its being a real tree tempted me. After our Yukka plant in the balkony, which we bought when it was like half my height, decided to become a big "tree" even taller than us, I was already obliged to change its pot for the second time. So, I decided "Today is the day". I bought a big pot and a lot of soil. I planted the Pine tree in the old pot. I am planning to keep it in our back balcony after the holidays. If it doesn't like it there I will plant it in the garden.

After planting all, I started decorating our tree. I didn't want to overdress it. Just a few owls, hedgehog, Santa Claus, white lights and a star on the top. I liked its simplicity. When Stefano and Andrea saw the tree, the very first thing they said was "It's like Harry Potter's Christmas Tree!" :)
I don't know if any of us was under the effect of the fact that we saw 6 episodes of Harry Potter very recently? Greetings also to Hogwarts then :)

The number of the blog's followers on facebook has reached at 100! The number 100 is often considered as a psychological threshold as it was also for us indeed. While we were wondering if we could reach at 100 before or after new year it has just happened as of 24th December!

I would like to thank each of you for your interest.

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy New Year

See you soon...

Sinem



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder