I would like to give a recipe of meat stuffing for tortellini. This could be used not only for tortellini but also for other recipes. I will try to give some examples in next days.
The recipe is coming from my mother in law Lucia of course. I was also inspired by the book named 'Cucina Regionale B' which is a Thermomix Italy Publication.
As for tortellini stuffing which is used in Domenico's Pasta Fresca shop... They use pork and beef together, mortadella and prosciutto.
10g celery stalk
1 clove of garlic
30g extra virgin olive oil
200g beef, cleaned of nerves, cubed (If you'd like you can use a mixture of pork and beef)
100g prosciutto crudo
20g white wine
120g grated parmesan
- Chop shallot, celery stalk, carrot and garlic for 5 seconds on Speed 5.
- Add oil and cook for 2 minutes at 100ºC on Speed 1.
- Add meat and cook for 5 minutes at Varoma Temperature on Reverse / Speed 1.
- Add wine, cook for 6-7 minutes at Varoma Temperature on Reverse / Speed 1.Transfer it into a bowl and let it cool.
- Place cooled meat in cooled TM Bowl. Add roughly chopped mortadella and prosciutto. Mince for 15-20 seconds on Speed 6-7.
- Add salt, pepper, nutmeg, egg and parmesan. Mix for 30 seconds on Reverse / Speed 4-5.
Now you can stuff your tortellini or whatever you are making...
You can find the recipe for tortellini here.