18.12.2009

Chocolate Souffle


I made this recipe so many times and it never failed me! It's so easy and practical to do it. 
The recipe is from Io e il mio Bimby book. I highly recommend it.
It also gives you the possibilty to prepare it days before.

Ingredients:
1 orange peel (without the white)
150g bitter chocolate
150g butter
100g sugar
3 eggs (approx 60g each)
40g flour
A pinch of salt
6 aluminium foil muffin/pudding tins (I use aluminium foil ones because I can place them in the freezer more easily than a big 6 regular muffin pans) 


Preparation:


  • Grate orange peel for 10 seconds on Speed 8. Repeat if needed. Set aside. 
 
 
  • Break chocolate into pieces, put them in TM bowl, proceed for 5 seconds on Speed 7. Clean down the sides of the TM bowl with spatula.



  • Add butter and sugar. Cook for 6 minutes at 60°C on Speed 3. Let it cool. 


 
  • When cooled at the room temperature, add eggs, flour, salt and orange peel. Mix for 30 seconds on Speed 4.


 
  • Grease and flour the tins. Fill upto ¾ of the tins. 

 
  • Let them rest in freezer at least 90 minutes
  • Bake in 220°C pre-heated oven for 15 minutes
  • Turn them very gently upside down onto serving plates and serve right away. 
 

Serving tip: I often serve them with vanilla ice cream, mostly in the summer.

Note: The first photo of the recipe is scanned from the book because I wasn't satisfied with the photo I took myself and this wonderful cake definitely deserves a great photo!

Adapted from the recipe called Cuore di cioccolato all'arancia in Io e il Mio Bimby.


You can prepare this cake the days before and keep in the freezer until you use. Whenever you have guests and feel like having something sweet all you would need to is cook it for 15 minutes.




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder