I couldn't get a nice photo to deserve this recipe. I will have to get by with what I have for this time.
You can have it as a simple tomato risotto dish if you don't bake it.
I'd recommend you to bake it though, it is absolutely delicious!
This way of baking could be a nice idea when you have some leftover rice so keep in mind.
40g extravirgin olive oil
1 clove of garlic
300g tomato puree
300g Carnaroli or Arborio Rice
850g boiling water
1 tbsp Thermomix stock concentrate
150g bread crumbs
Salt, black pepper
300g mozzarella (chopped)
- Put oil and garlic in TM Bowl. Cook for 3 minutes at 1000ºC on Reverse / Soft Speed. Remove the garlic.
- Add tomato puree. Cook for 3 minutes at 1000ºC on Reverse / Speed 1
- Add rice and cook for 1 minute at 100ºC on Reverse / Soft Speed
- Add boiling water and Thermomix concentrate. Cook for 16-18 minutes at 1000ºC on Reverse / Soft Speed. (If you like, after this stage you can serve risotto into plates and sprinkle with a little parmesan)
If you'd like it baked continue as below:
- Let risotto rest 5 minutes in TM Bowl
- Get a 28cm tart tin and brush with some oil, sprinkle with bread crumbs
- Cover tart tin with 1/3 of risotto
- Spread mozzarella and then cover with the remaining risotto
- Put bread crumbs in a plate or bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add a little olive oil and mix until absorbed
- Cover risotto with bread crumbs on the top with spatula
- Bake in preheated oven at 220ºC for 20-30 minutes
- Let it rest for 5-10 minutes before you serve