600g red and/or yellow pepper (seeds removed, roughly chopped)
50g white onion (quartered)
60g carrot (roughly chopped)
100g tomatoes (roughly chopped)
20g parsley leaves
100g extra virgin olive oil
- Place all the veggies and parsley in TM Bowl and chope for 10 seconds on Speed 4.
- Cook for 10 minutes at Varoma Temperature on Reverse / Speed 1-2. Cook 2-3 minutes more if needed.
- Add oil, sugar, vinegar and salt. Mix for 1 minute on Reverse / Speed 2-3.
- Put it an a bowl or jar and let it cool down at room temperature
- Let it cool in the fridge. Serve cold.
It is great to serve with grilled/bbqed meat or toasted bread.
FYI: 100g of this salsa is 130kcal.
It's adapted from the recipe called Salsa ai Peperoni in the book named Io e il mio Bimby.