18.10.2010

Hazelnut, Mushroom and Cream Chicken

TÜRKÇE İÇİN TIKLAYIN
   
 
Would I be exaggerating if I said that it is one of the most delicious chicken dishes I've ever had in my life??

Don't be fooled by photo! Unfortunately I couldn't manage to get a nice one

I was undecided about whether or not posting this recipe since it is not a Thermomix-based recipe. However, it is so exquisite I've decided to share at last.

120g toasted hazelnuts
700g chicken breast fillets
300g porcini mushroom (I used frozen)
400g common mushroom (I used frozen)
250ml fresh cream
2-3 springs of fresh thyme
30g butter or margarine
Salt, black pepper


  • Pulverize hazelnuts for 3 seconds on Speed 7. (Continue 2 seconds more if needed)
  • Place chicken fillets in between 2 sheets of baking paper. Pound them a little by using a meat pounder
  • Cut them into slices as you wish. (I cut around 4 x 5cm slices)
  • Coat them nicely with pulverized hazelnut
  • Melt butter in a Teflon pan. Cook both sides of chicken slices around 3-4 minutes. (Add a little more butter if you feel it's needed) Pass cooked ones into another teflon pan. Continue cooking until you finish all
  • Cut mushrooms into 0.5cm slices. Add them onto cooked chicken slices. Add salt and pepper. Close the lid and cook until mushrooms are cooked
  • Lastly add thyme leaves and cream. Let the sauce thicken for a couple of minutes before you serve


Buon Appetito...



It is adapted from a recipe in Cucina Moderna Magazine with a few modifications 

  

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder