13.10.2010

Vitamin Salad

TÜRKÇE İÇİN TIKLAYIN

 
This is one of my filed recipes which I cut from a magazine few years back. I don't remember which magazine I got it from. At first, I wasn't that enthusiastic to try it given the fact that I am not very fond of neither cauliflower nor broccoli. At that very moment I felt like hearing my mom talking: "You need to eat a piece of everyting, even if a tiny bit, in order to get their vitamins as well." So I decided to give it a try considering that 100g of each wasn't that much

I can say that I am very satisfied with both salad and sauce. I also liked its very colorful look

If you plan to eat only vegetable salad this recipe should be enough for 2 people with the following ingredients. If, instead, you will have it together with a main dish, it would be enough for 4-6 people


Salad

150g zucchini, cut into batons
150g carrots, cut into batons
150g red pepper, cut into batons
250g mushrooms, sliced
100g cauliflower, cut into florets
100g broccoli, cut into florets
150g pickled gherkins, cut into batons
150g canned corn
10g parsley leaves

To steam
600g water 

Sauce
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped (I used 1 tsp of garlic powder)
150g yogurt
50g light mayonnaise
10 fresh lemon juice
15g extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp dried mint
Salt, black pepper

  • Put water in TM Bowl
  • Put mushrooms, cauliflower and broccoli florets in Varoma Bowl
  • Put zucchini, carrot and red pepper in Varoma Tray
  • Steam all for 25 minutes at Varoma Temperature on Speed 1
  • Put steamed veggies into serving bowl
  • Empty water and cut parsley for 5 seconds on Speed 7. Add onto vegetables
  • Add also pickles and corn. Mix all and let them cool down

  • Mix all sauce ingredients for 30 seconds on Speed 3
  • Serve vitamin salad with sauce

Afiyet olsun...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder