12.07.2010

Thyme Wholewheat Flour Bread


 
Recently my husband and I are on diet trying to eat lighter. Who knows how successful we are gonna be but there will be a pause for cake and dessert recipes for a while I guess :)

Today I wanted to make bread wholewheat flour. I added thyme and olives to enrich the taste. It resulted very tasty and I can recommend to everyone

140g milk
110g water
20g fresh yeast
20g honey
300g wholewheat flour
100g all purpose flour
30g sunflower oil
5g salt
1 tbsp dried thyme
15-20 pitted halved olives

  • Warm milk and water for 1 minute at 37ºC on Speed 1
  • Add yeast and mix for 4 seconds on Speed 4
  • Add honey, all purpose flour (sifted), wholewheat flour, sunflower oil and salt. Knead for 4 minutes
  • Add thyme and mix for 10 seconds on Speed 4
  • Add olives and mix for 15 seconds on Speed 3
  • Pour it into a 11x30cm cake tin, flatten top with spatula or your hands
  • Let it rise for 45 minutes - 1 hour
  • Bake in preheated oven at 170ºC for 35-40 minutes
  • Let it cool on the wire racks

Afiyet olsun ;)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder