21.07.2010

Chutney Chicken

TÜRKÇE İÇİN TIKLAYIN


The ones among you who've been following my previous posts know that I've officially met chutney recently. While searching recipes wherein I could use chutney, judydawn from Forum Thermomix gave me this wonderful and easy recipe. Thanks Judy, I still have the taste on my palate;)

I served it together with garlic and parsley eggplant and mini sandwiches

60g fruit chutney (see apple chutney recipe)
40g mustard
400-600g chicken breast fillets

70g grated cheddar cheese (I used emmental)
20g grated parmesan

  • Place chicken fillets in an oven tray which is previously covered with baking paper
  • Mix chutney and mustard. Cover the chicken fillets with it
  • Sprinkle with cheddar and parmesan
  • Cook in preheated oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes


Enjoy!



The link for judydawn's post is here

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder